Text display

Jezz

Hi all,
I'm after atext display that I can conect to a micro logix 1200 (on DH485) I only need to be able to display 2 lines on text maybe 10 chr long.....

Any surgestions are welcome

Jezz :)

Last edited:
There is the panelview micro 300. It even grahical (but the display is so small that you cant really display anything fancy).
There is a starter package that includes PanelBuilder32 and cables.
Price: approx 400 $.

Jezz said:
Hi all,
I'm after atext display that I can conect to a micro logix 1200 (on DH485) I only need to be able to display 2 lines on text maybe 10 chr long.....

Any surgestions are welcome

Jezz :)
Jezz
Hi, How can I conect a micrologix 1200 with a Uniop exor? It is Uniop only comunication whith micrologix 1000 and micrologix 1500 in DF1 but micrologix 1200 with DH485.

Thank you