Help - Reset SLC5000

duckling

Hi,
I am SLC500 newcomer. I have troubled with SLC 5000.
Power down yesterday, when i come at this morning. PLC was hang and error led blink. I have reset by key but it doesnot effect.
Could i reset with LsLinx5000. How can i do it ?
Thanks for any help !

duckling said:
Hi,
I am SLC500 newcomer. I have troubled with SLC 5000.
Power down yesterday, when i come at this morning. PLC was hang and error led blink. I have reset by key but it doesnot effect.
Could i reset with LsLinx5000. How can i do it ?
Thanks for any help !
I assume you have lost or corrupted program therefore you get the Red LED on the processor.
Try downloading the program again and everything will be fine.
A line conditioner for the PLC may help. I've had quite a few with corrupted programs due to spikes.