HMI graphic for LACT unit

sayahan2003

Guys,

If you have worked on a LACT (Lease Automated Custody Transfer) and have a screenshot of the HMI display, would you please send me a copy?

Thanks a lot

Should just be a basic numbers screen. Tank levels, setpoints and quantities is about all you'd need.
Can add proving, meter factors if needed, but most of mine are a single screen.

Here are a few different examples of HMI's I have done using a Red Lion HMI.

I have about 30 Years in Petroleum Measurement experience so if you have any questions please ask.

LACT Snip.jpg LACT #2 Snip.jpg LACT #3 Snip.jpg

Similar Topics

I am in search of a non-PC based, non-SCADA based HMI and software that allows the ability to dynamically draw graphical objects on the screen to...
Replies
Views
where do i find FTVIEW HMI Enhanced graphic as per attached HMI screen snapshot i had tried its library:scratch: object but they are not similar...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was wondering what program you recommend to use for making graphic objects (buttons, bargrafs etc) for HMI. Often the enigneers softare is...
Replies
Views
I was wondering what everyone uses the most when building HMI screens. For some examples: Plain rectangular buttons Simple text readouts Dial...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone know a source of bmp graphics. I would like to graphically represent the buttons etc. on my hmi as translating into French is a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom