GE Fanuc VersaPro Ver 2.0

cometphoton

I have GE Fanuc VersaPro 2.0 software where can I get an upgrade CD. I need to program a IC200UEX164 64 point (40) 24Vdc In; (24) Relay Out; and my VersaPro 2.0 dose not have an option for the IC200UEX164. Any help will be appreciated.;)

I believe you will have to migrate to Proficy Machine Edition. I'm pretty sure VP was obsolete by the time the 64-point VersaMax Micros were released. Contact your local distributor to see if there is any special pricing for upgrades from VP. There were incentive programs back when Machine Edition was first launched, but that was more than fifteen years ago.

Last edited:
Oh no. Looks like this project will end. Can't afford new programming software but I will work to find another plc that works with my software. Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the info but I am selling the PLC I have on Ebay.
Then purchase a PLC that fits my software.
Can't pass those costs on to the customer and I doubt I will use a GE Micro again.

The range is determined by the instrument itself. If it outputs a 4 - 20 mA signal, it will output 4 mA at zero kg/hr and 20 mA at 35000 kg/hr. Some instruments can be configured to place the 4 - 20 mA signal over less than their full range, but you need software from the instrument manufacturer to do that. Versa Pro is strictly for programming the PLC and configuring the I/O modules.

Tudo bem.
Ainda sem resposta a minha pergunta.
Preciso saber como alterar no software VersaPro.
O instrumento e o plc têm que ter a mesma faixa para alteração.
A minha dificuldade é alterar no software VersaPro.

I don't speak Portuguese, and Google Translate may not be capturing your true meaning, so here is how to scale the analog signal to engineering units.

There is a ladder logic instruction called "SCALE_WORD" which takes the raw data signal from the analog input module and converts it to engineering units.
The instruction has five inputs and one output. The first four inputs are:|
IHI - this is the highest numeric value expected from the analog input
ILO - this is the lowest numeric value expected from the analog input
OHI - this is the value in engineering units that corresponds to IHI
OLO - this is the value in engineering units that corresponds to ILO

The fifth input is the analog input address.
The output is the address where the value in engineering units will reside

You will need to check the data sheet for your specific analog input module to get the correct values for IHI and ILO.

Note that all values are unsigned integers with a range of zero to + 65536

There is also a "SCALE_INT" instruction which uses signed integers, but you may need to be able to display a value as large as 35000.

If your program uses the SCALE instruction I mentioned, the OHI parameter would have been 100, or 1000, or 10,000. To adjust for a different instrument with a range of zero to 500, change the OHI parameter to 500, 5000.
There are other ways than the SCALE instruction to do the calculations to scale raw analog input data to engineering units