TIA project help, but i havent got s7 safety

gareth_mint

Can anyone please help me,
Ive been given a TIA project from an OEM, containing the plc/HMI?drives.
The plc has safety functions, but my problem is i do not have the safety software.
My problem is i need to replace the HMI as its danged, but i cant compile and download as the software is missing.
Ive tried to delete the PLC from the project but i cant, as it wont delete the safety moduals.

Any advice i would be very greatful for.

thank you

Similar Topics

Hello. I've received a Siemens S7 project file, and I only have TIA Portal version 13 and 14, so I'm not able to read it. Would someone be so kind...
Replies
Views
i need a little help, i got a project file from one of my friends this project file is belonging to him for one of his projects, he sent it to me...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hi, Import and export of project text is no problem. But how does it work if additional texts are added after I send a exported copy of the text...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have our files on google drive. But it happens alot that the TIA portal project can't sync. It get red X on the .ap16 file and is never...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom