Need help with PV Plus 1000 Communcations

The firmware revision of the PV+ and the project must be the same.

If the PV+ is a 5.0.xFW, You need to save the project in a 5.0 format.

So on for all the various versions.

The firmware revision for the:
ME Station - 6.0
RSLinx Enterprise - 5.3
FT View Services Platform - 2.3

and the runtime application is - 6.10

Shoudnt this work?

ha

no it wont work

but if I change the application to 6.0, it works

cool

done deal

Thanks for all the help!!!!

Glad to hear it worked. I remember my first attempts. Took a looooooooooooong time. Now that I’ve done it several times only takes a long time?o_O And I still mess up from time to time. Need to be careful when creating runtime with versions. I have gone to putting labels on all PVs with IP address and Version.

Glad to hear it worked. I remember my first attempts. Took a looooooooooooong time. Now that I’ve done it several times only takes a long time?o_O And I still mess up from time to time. Need to be careful when creating runtime with versions. I have gone to putting labels on all PVs with IP address and Version.

Oh yeah

Thanks a lot for the help!

It ended up not being too difficult but it's the little things than always seem to cause setbacks.

Glad to have it working now.

Again
Thanks