siemens plc s7 300

Did it occur to you, that as you behave arrogantly, fail to exactly provide what you want to achieve. ppl dont want or can help you.

You want speed indication with frequency counting, but how do you want to represent it? on hmi, or use it elsewhere on your program, how do you want to use it? as int as real or as limit? Maybe you want control speed with that speed indication, how do you do it? using PID?

You see, you leave so much possibilities that it very hard to provide any example as it might be totally different that what you try to do.

Now, maybe you try again, ask politely, and provide all info on what you want to achive.

sorry partner, perhaps you misquoted me, what i meant was not to bother you people if you find it hard to comprehend or confusing......anyway, just to have it represented in the HMI and such an example will give me detail and will do the rest....just keep your cool man, don't be a hyper...luv u

You've probably read the wrong manual. The instructions and explanations in the manual "CPU 31xC Technological Functions" look straight forward and very clear to me. But then I've been teaching PLCs for the past 16 years and using them for the past 29. So I'm no reference at all.

dont have any manual for that reference, what i have been using is the help properties of the program for step 7.......that is why i found it confusing most of the time................

Analog Inputs

I have problem with analog inputs, i am using ET200 IM -151 module, please tell me how to do analog inputs scaling and unscaling in details:nodi:

I have problem with analog inputs, i am using ET200 IM -151 module, please tell me how to do analog inputs scaling and unscaling in details:nodi:

Welcome to the forum.

You don't use unscale on an analog input.

Could you please point out what you don't understand regarding the scale FC105 description in edda's post 5 and 7 in this thread?

Kalle

Sometimes if you want something done, do it yourself.
Call this FB to 10 ms and let me know if it's for you.
Regards.
FUNCTION_BLOCK "SPEED EVAL CALC"
TITLE =SPEED AVERAGE CALCULATION
VERSION : 0.1

VAR_INPUT
In_MCRE : BOOL ; //Machine Clock Rinse Edge
In_ESTD : WORD ; //Evaluated Step Time Duration
END_VAR
VAR_OUTPUT
SAV : WORD ; //Speed Actual Value
END_VAR
VAR
SVRM : BOOL ; //Speed Value Reset Memory
SE_W : ARRAY [1 .. 20 ] OF //Speed Evaluation Word's
WORD ;
END_VAR
BEGIN
NETWORK
TITLE =
//( Compute SUM and shift )
//120.000 = 100 (base time unit/s) * 60 (s/min) * 20 (samples)
//(if base time = 10ms)
AN #In_MCRE;
JC YB00;

L #SE_W[19];
L #SE_W[18];
T #SE_W[19];
+I ;
L #SE_W[17];
T #SE_W[18];
+I ;
L #SE_W[16];
T #SE_W[17];
+I ;
L #SE_W[15];
T #SE_W[16];
+I ;
L #SE_W[14];
T #SE_W[15];
+I ;
L #SE_W[13];
T #SE_W[14];
+I ;
L #SE_W[12];
T #SE_W[13];
+I ;
L #SE_W[11];
T #SE_W[12];
+I ;
L #SE_W[10];
T #SE_W[11];
+I ;
L #SE_W[9];
T #SE_W[10];
+I ;
L #SE_W[8];
T #SE_W[9];
+I ;
L #SE_W[7];
T #SE_W[8];
+I ;
L #SE_W[6];
T #SE_W[7];
+I ;
L #SE_W[5];
T #SE_W[6];
+I ;
L #SE_W[4];
T #SE_W[5];
+I ;
L #SE_W[3];
T #SE_W[4];
+I ;
L #SE_W[2];
T #SE_W[3];
+I ;
L #SE_W[1];
T #SE_W[2];
+I ;
L #In_ESTD;
T #SE_W[1];
+I ;
T #SE_W[20];

YB00: L L#120000;
L #SE_W[20];
/D ;
T #SAV;

NETWORK
TITLE =Speed Value Reset Memory

L #SAV;
L 9;
<=I ;
= #SVRM;
NETWORK
TITLE =...

A #SVRM;
JCN YB01;
L 0;
T #SE_W[1];
T #SE_W[2];
T #SE_W[3];
T #SE_W[4];
T #SE_W[5];
T #SE_W[6];
T #SE_W[7];
T #SE_W[8];
T #SE_W[9];
T #SE_W[10];
T #SE_W[11];
T #SE_W[12];
T #SE_W[13];
T #SE_W[14];
T #SE_W[15];
T #SE_W[16];
T #SE_W[17];
T #SE_W[18];
T #SE_W[19];
T #SE_W[20];
T #SAV;

YB01: NOP 0;

END_FUNCTION_BLOCK

Yes , of course... Important is to be called on 10ms cycle.

sir, its been awhile. when i test the program you provided, theres no effect. could you please provide some more details, such as input connections, input/output address or perhaps some sort of detail drawing/diagram.

thank you so much