Optical Touch Buttons with Self analyzing (High to Low) output

yashj365

I am currently using 1 Optical touch button (from Banner engineering) OTB series and now looking to replace with some sort of single channel safety rated and self-analyzing (high to low) opto touch sensor to try to help eliminate the inadvertent activation possibilities.

i looked at STB series of Opto touch buttons from the same manufacturers but its used in TWO Hand control application.

My application just require a single OPTO touch button with self analyzing outputs and enhance safety.

need help.

Thanks in Advance

Similar Topics

Hi. I have a problem when Configuring the Fiber optical cable port P7 and P8. There are 6 field Scalance connected with fiber optical cable. They...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone knows of an industrial sensor similar to what is used for positioning the pointer of a mouse (on an optical...
Replies
Views
I have a DH+ connection that runs more than a mile underground parallel to a water pipe. Once maybe twice per year when soil conditions are just...
Replies
Views
Hi All , I have machine that works with hydraulic cylinder, the position is transmitted via SSI bus between "Optical laser measurement system"...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Anyone can tutor me that how to write the formula for encoder to read the motor RPM(Omron PLC). Thanks in advance
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom