Date & Time Does not Appear on HMI Panelview Plus 1500

By the way, when runtime on PC no issue and its display date n time..but when download graphic on HMI.. it will blank and showing empty box...

I need.to sleep.right..thank for support me friend
Hi Zakwan, did you ever solve this issue? We have exactly the same problem! When doing Test Application on the PC the date and time is displayed, but when we transfer to the HMI it is just an empty box. We have no remote tags, just want to display the Panelview internal date time.

Hi Zakwan, did you ever solve this issue? We have exactly the same problem! When doing Test Application on the PC the date and time is displayed, but when we transfer to the HMI it is just an empty box. We have no remote tags, just want to display the Panelview internal date time.
Actually I can answer my own post, since we just managed to fix the issue. It appears that the problem was that the language on our programming laptop was not available on the HMI, and so the date time display shows nothing (!).

To fix this issue, make sure the language you have on your FTVS PC is also available on the PanelView HMI.