WinCC Communication problems!

Pavo

I have problem with WinCC software. I have Siemens Lifebook E4010 Laptop (1.6 centrino, 512 RAM). When I install WinCC software my Ethernet connection become almost dead. I am connected in company on LAN, with automatic obtain IP adress setting. When I do from CMD, >ipconfig releas, then again >ipconfig renew I get preperly adress (server is giving good adress) but no way to see nothing on network. When I deinstall WinCC (without any changes on computer settings-only deinstall WinCC)- all problems are gone!!!! Why this fuc... WinCC kiling ethernet connection!!!! help!!!!!!!

Similar Topics

Hi all, I will try and give as much info as possible to begin with but I am a graduate thrown in at the deep end so bear with me please. Upon...
Replies
Views
I have a problem that WinCC looses its connection to the PLC, thus resulting in lost time in production. The PLC and HMI is connected to a Cisco...
Replies
Views
Hi I am having problems with coms from the PLC to a IPC 577 c device with Win CC Flex 2008 as my SCADA program. I can download to the device but...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and I'm hoping you all can help me with the problem I'm having. I am trying to communicate between WinCC and a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and I'm hoping you all can help me with the problem I'm having. I am trying to communicate between WinCC and a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom