Downtime recording for every 12 hours shift

I want to record into a PLC 500 production downtime with posibility to know from what time(HH:mm) and how(min) knowing that production needs to run 24/7. All this downtime needs to be stored into PLC and need to be reported at 12 hours shift(8:00 to 20:00) or (20:00 to 08:00).
Can anybody give me a sugestion how to do it?

Use a timer RTO to count the downtime seconds. After 60 sec trigger a counter for min, after 60 counts that equal a hour, trigger a hour counter... Reset all after 12 hrs?

Similar Topics

I am trying to build a Machine Downtime within the PLC. I was thinking to capture system time but I got tripped on how to store downtime start and...
Replies
Views
i have a few machines here at my shop that we want to keep track of the machines downtime due to maintenance, i have a 5/03 processor using RS500...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've been browsing the forum and doing internet searches but i haven't been able to make anything work. What i am trying to do is log how...
Replies
Views
Can someone help me? i want to know what is the exact time of the machine downtime. Which when i go the machine i can just take note of the time...
Replies
Views
Is there are any PLC or HMI programming methods available to reduce downtime by rapid troubleshooting of any alarm in a minute or so? Any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom