Shihlin Plc

indra

Hi,

I have PLC from TAIWAN brand "SHIHLIN" type AXon-40MR-ES. This PLC is exactly the same like MITSUBISHI, only the name on the PLC is SHIHLIN not MITSUBISHI.
My question is : DOES ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS PLC "SHIHLIN" PLC type AXon-40MR-ES ? Is it exactly the same with MITSUBISHI PLC AXon type ? because I have cable SC-09 and software GX-DEVELOPER, can I use GX-DEVELOPER and SC-09 cable for connecting ONLINE with this PLC ?

Regards,

INDRA

thank you for your info.
The problem is that : I don't have the backup program for this SHIHLIN PLC, so if I try to connect my GX DEVELOPER to the SHIHLIN CPU, and something happen then my machine will be shutdown. That's why I need technical info from someone who already know about this SHIHLIN plc and I don't want to make TRIAL and ERROR.

I already tried using gx developer for shihlin and it worked...jvdcande is right. Only the first letter is different...everything else the same...