Compactlogix Analog

Thomas

Can a 1769 IF8 replace a 1769 IF4 in a Compactlogix system?

I want to add a couple of analog channels to a very full system and was wondering if this can be done.

Can a 1769 IF8 replace a 1769 IF4 in a Compactlogix system?

Why not?

As long as you reflect the replacement within the RSL5K/Studio5K application file, give it the same name as the replaced module and download the edited application to the controller.

Also, ,make sure you retain a copy of the current channel configuration to be replicated upon the replacement within the new module's channel configuration.

Similar Topics

I had some recent issues with the analog inputs on an L23E. At first, I did not wire the analog com back to 24 neg and that was a lot of it...
Replies
Views
Scenario: Scaling speed reference to 0-10 vdc speed reference on Mitsubishi D700 VFD Controller is a 1769 L32 AO Module is a 1769 OF4 configured...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, A very important question: We are having trouble receiving analog output cards (5069-OF4) for our CompactLogix PLC racks. I am...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, running into issues trying to get some analog input and output cards for customers needing a few points here and there. with that in...
Replies
Views
HI everyone hoping someone can help me improve my graphs a bit, still new to AB and maybe i cant find the option i need or something. I have a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom