saia pcd up/download program

ingeea

Hi,
I want to upload a program from a saia pcd2 to modify some constants and download it again to the same plc. i have downloaded the PG5 software. when i established the connection between PC and PLC, i get two files name.5hw and name.pcd I have used the second file (.pcd) and i disassenbled it and i get a file .dsr This file contain the program written in IL instructions.
Unfortnately i can not download my program again to the plc.
Another detail, I can get a .saiadev file when i upload configuration from the device configurator tool, but when i open this file, the modules installed with plc don't appear in the file.
I have searched a lot in the net but i didn't solve my problem.
Help me with this issue please.

The free download on the Saia website is for a Upload/Download tool only. Did you buy the complete package?

After editing the IL instructions, the file would need compiled by the complete program before it could be downloaded to the PLC.

Hi, thanks for your response. I have a free version of PG5.
As I said i have disassembled using this tool the pcd file to get a dsr file. Next, i have opened the IL editor and paste into it all the code existed in my dsr file to get finally an src file wich is ready for compiling as i think. Now, when i try to built it, the operation is failed. So i thought that it is due to the hardware configuration that could be not suitable with my file so i decide to upload the configuration file .saiadev but i can not see in it the hardware existed in my plc system.
So i am a little bit confused about this point : How the uploaded program does work in plc but whenever i want to downloading it again the building operation fails.
I did another action to verify that the operation of up/downloading is provided with the free version (90 days) i uploaded all to get name.im5 and i downloaded it again so the operation is done successfully and the plc restart its cycle.
So can you suggest to me where is the problem to compile successfully my proram and downloading it. the only modification i did in the program is to change K 51 to K 102 ( k 51 in decimal refers to the numeric value of 4.8 mA entered in the module pcd2.w210)
Best regards

I want to upload a program from a saia pcd2 to modify some constants and download it again to the same plc. i have downloaded the PG5 software. when i established the connection between PC and PLC. but me upload being errors, i have a question for your help, I have found errors when I upload panel p41. those errors are shown that I send link video attach. could you help me how to fix those errors?
https://youtu.be/YlRNeVD8jY0

motion A273UHCPU download errors again

I have a question to you help us

when I download programmer from PC to motion A273UHCPU being errors, I can upload program to PC, but I can't download program to motion A273UHCPU, software GX developer it enable upload programmer from motion A273UHCPU to PC, but it*disallowance download program to PC, What is eror**could you help me how to fix those errors?

Problems loading file.im5.

Hi, thanks for your response. I have a free version of PG5.
As I said i have disassembled using this tool the pcd file to get a dsr file. Next, i have opened the IL editor and paste into it all the code existed in my dsr file to get finally an src file wich is ready for compiling as i think. Now, when i try to built it, the operation is failed. So i thought that it is due to the hardware configuration that could be not suitable with my file so i decide to upload the configuration file .saiadev but i can not see in it the hardware existed in my plc system.
So i am a little bit confused about this point : How the uploaded program does work in plc but whenever i want to downloading it again the building operation fails.
I did another action to verify that the operation of up/downloading is provided with the free version (90 days) i uploaded all to get name.im5 and i downloaded it again so the operation is done successfully and the plc restart its cycle.
So can you suggest to me where is the problem to compile successfully my proram and downloading it. the only modification i did in the program is to change K 51 to K 102 ( k 51 in decimal refers to the numeric value of 4.8 mA entered in the module pcd2.w210)
Best regards

..........................................................................................................
Dear very good afternoon, please I need your help please. I have a PLC SAIA pcd2-m120 plus software pg5 and file.im5. the issue is that I can not understand how is the file loaded into the PLC? currently the PLC is in failure due to problems in the battery, and change it. Now I need your knowledge, I will certainly be grateful to you.