CLX write to SLC

chionik

Hi Everybody,

I Am trying to write 10 integers from 1756-L72 (slot 0) with a 1756-ENBT/A (slot 1)to a SLC 1747-L552 over ethernet. Could somebody please help me with the MSG setup ? I know you are the best.....
CLX IP: 10.16.39.26
SLC IP: 10.16.39.7

Many Thanx in advance

Last edited:
Thank you Guys, it works...:geek:

Contr_Conn could you please explain me the structure of the path? I understand the IP but what the 1,1,2, mean?

Many Thanks again

...what the 1,1,2, mean?

1 is the Logix Backplane

1 is the slot of the communications module

2 is the Ethernet port of the communications module

1,1, 2 is the 'path' the message needs to take in order to 'get from the CPU onto the Ethernet'.

Similar Topics

Been working on an infrastructure that handles with batch production, and it also needs to deal with batch procedure report data, in which there...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using CITECT V7.2 with the ABCLX driver to communicate to a compactlogix L30ER. I want to make a simple string tag that I can key...
Replies
Views
Sorry if this has been discussed before, I did a brief search and didn't see what I was looking for. I have a customer that would like the...
Replies
Views
You may remember me from my "CLX to SLC 3/05" thread. Thanks to the DF1 messaging solution offered by Ken, the project was a success. Delicious...
Replies
Views
Guys, I need to interface to 2 serially (RS232) from a ControlLogix PLC. Fortunately the company that make the instrument provide an ActiveX...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom