help to connect sick clv490 barcode to hyperterminal

lunknowl

hi, i try to connect sick clv490 barcode scanner to hyperterminal to send some command like "21" turn on laser beam. it work fine with sick software terminal (CLVMAIN) i just want to figure out the ascii command. on the hyperterminal when i cycle power of barcode it show that clv490 reading mode but it doesnt take the "21 turn on laser " command. thanks

Similar Topics

I am going to daisy chain a couple Modbus devices off of a Click plc using rs 485. There will be three slave devices daisy chained off one another...
Replies
Views
Hi group I had successfully established a connection earlier today but I goofed something up and have now been banging my head against a wall for...
Replies
Views
hi to all i have a laptop Dell3521 with , windows 7 Sp1 ultimate , security kis16 i install step7 v5.5 sp1 and upgrade it to sp4 i can't connect...
Replies
Views
Thank for your kind reply mickey... we are using MITSUBISHI FX5U-32MT/ES TYPE PLC.. we are in need to control the Permanent magnet dc motor...
Replies
Views
hi! i am doing a project where . i have HMI with serial printer port. now manufacture cliam that any serial printer will work with HMI. now on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom