PanelViewPlus time in trends problem

Thorleik

Hi all,
I have a little problem with time displayed in trends. If i set a time in HMI, a time on X-axis in trends is shown as HMItime + 1 and i cannot find any option to change this. I use Factory talk view studio 10 and panel is PVPlus 7.

+1hour. No, I do not synchronize time, I set it in HMI options and displayed time of HMI is f.ex. 12:00 and on trend axis it is 13:00.

+1hour. No, I do not synchronize time, I set it in HMI options and displayed time of HMI is f.ex. 12:00 and on trend axis it is 13:00.

Maybe it has something to do with Daylight Savings Time? I don't have FTView software right now, but check if there is an option for enabling Daylight Savings Time.

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I am setting up an Information message in FactoryTalkView ME. I'm just using the default information display. I want to make it...
Replies
Views
Hello to the community, I am new to Rockwell and I have a small problem with a PvP1000(2711P). Some buttons in the same screen are not...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a PV+ 1000 that I am unable to access the config screen on. All I want to do is upload the .mer that is currently running. I tried...
Replies
Views
If you were to take a Panelview Plus, mount that in an enclosure that is purged by a purge unit that takes the environment from Class 1 Division 1...
Replies
Views
So im working on a little something i was hoping to get some advice on. I have a PanelviewPlus 7 that will be using the MECSVLog ActiveX on to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom