Balluf RFID Read/Write in TIA Portal V13?

russg

Hi,

has anyone done this with portal before?

I'm using a balluff RFId BIS M-41 which is communicating to a balluff IO-Link block BNI PNT-502-105-Z015.

I have an example in Step 7 classic but the way it is using pointers to the datablocks is not going to work with portal optimized datablocks.

Thanks

Hi,

I'm using a balluff RFId BIS M-41 which is communicating to a balluff IO-Link block BNI PNT-502-105-Z015.

I have an example in Step 7 classic but the way it is using pointers to the datablocks is not going to work with portal optimized datablocks.

Thanks

You could use unoptimized blocks in Portal, if you don't find a better solution.

Hi,

Thanks

Baluff has a Function Block that you can use. In our Portal Projects it's called %FB30 "FB_BIS_COM"