S7 300, 315 - 2DP, communication to profibus

Boni1

Hi,
I'm having problems setting up communication between ab S7 300, 315 2DP CPU with an MM440.

I have attached some codes I was working on earlier - I'm not in a position to get to my FIELD PG right now to get the revised codes. These two codes I understand had a difference in Profibus address. I have since then changed that on the existing program to be profibus adress 3 both on the S7-300 and the drive. I have tried to read through the various posts and decided I needed some advice on the starter and S7 codes.

With regards to the hardware - I,m able to communicate with an ET - 200s station using the same cable and CPU. This is after downloading a hardware configuration suitable for this. So I don’t think there is anything wrong with either.

On STARTER, when configuring the drive - the software tells me that it can see the profibus communications option board. This means I have eliminated all the hardware involved in this. The only thing remaining is the configuration. I have even tried it with several CPUs and MM440 as well as MM420, but I seem to be missing something.