Connecting Tone Selector to 24VDC source output module

ndecks

Hello,
I need help. I am trying to connect a 3 tone extension modules to 2 ouput. The output module is 24VDC (DC source).
Please see attached.
At first I only had one tone connector (tone connetor 1 ) and to get it to work I connected Red to my output and black to my output common and then I connect 3 to 4.
When I programmed it in the plc, when I applied power to my output, then my alarm sounded. It works fine set up this way.
Now I want to add tone connector 2 and I can’t seem to get the wiring right. If I connect it according to the attached diagram, by taking 4 to an output, 5 to an output, 3 to my output common, red to 24VDC and black to Common, my horn continuously sounds which makes sense since I am applying 24 volts to it.
I need help wiring it such that the different tones will only sound if I am applying power to the different outputs.
Hope I was not too confusing…
And I am new at this so any help would be appreciated. I tried calling the vendor and they told me to use their wiring diagram which is not working for me.

untitled.jpg

It's difficult to tell from that diagram exactly what voltage is being switched. It would be best to let your outputs turn on small relays and wire their contacts as shown in the diagram.