about sfc programming of siemens

obyone

hi everybody,
i wanna learn sfc programming of siemens s7-200 plc, is there anyone who has documentation about it.

thanks.

Hello obyone;

Siemens designates their SFC package by the name Graph 7; it is a reminder that the origins of SFC is from the french Grafcet (7 is pronounced "Sept" in French).
Here are links to the Graph 7 basis manual and the Graph 7 Getting Started manual; this should give you some basic information.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

As you can see in the Siemens articles Daniel pointed out, SCL is only available for S7-300/400, not for S7-200. If you want to use SFC or Grafcet on an S7-200 you have to manually translate it to ladder logic. Take a look at this thread for more information.
Kind regards,