USB to ControlNet Cable

ghaulk

Does anyone know of a cable that will work with ControlNet other than the 1784-U2CN? I found out that the cable is $1500 and was just checking to see if there were any aftermarket cables that would work.
Thanks

What do you actually need it for? What platform?
I either use a standard A/B USB Cable and the CN2 ControlNet modules, or just do my configuration through the backplane Ethernet.

I'm using a SLC 5/03 processor and a 1747-SCNR ControlNet Scanner. I've got 3 PowerFlex 700 drives hung out there on it and I need to add 3 more.

Seems like Allen Bradley and Shafted go hand and hand.:angr:
Thanks for your reply, it was at least worth a shot.

Similar Topics

Does anyone know of a cheap USB to ControlNet or USB to DeviceNet adapter (I'm looking for both). I thought PLC Cable would have one but I did not...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive...
Replies
Views
Bonjour, Je n'ai pas de communication modbus RTU vis la configuration ci-dessus. J'ai essayé les deux mode ch1 et ch2 mais rien ne fonctionne...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm working on a protocol named "BitBus" which use a SDLC protocol for encapsulation. This protocol contains start & End Flag, but when i...
Replies
Views
Hello all. My rslinx freezes for several minutes each time a USB device is browsed. I thought I was freezing indefinitely, but disabling...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom