Emerson Unidrive 201m Questions

I am replacing a US Drive VFD with an Emerson 201m VFD and this is the first time I have ever installed one. I have it working so far in keypad mode but I need to set it up in remote mode at some point, right now my first question is if the Unidrive 201m has a terminal that I can utilize for a reset command sent from a remote DCS? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Similar Topics

Could someone lead me in the right direction? Using Crimson 2 and a 306 hmi unit how would you set up the allen bradley micrologix 1400 plc to be...
Replies
Views
Anyone had any experience with these. I have used mostly Yaskawa for the last few years, but a rep came in and has worked his magic on our boss...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm doing some extensive testing and commissioning with a slew of new Emerson PACSystems RX3i PLCs. It would be convenient to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Trying to get some ascii serial communications working via RS485 (COMMREQ functions). I have attached our wiring for the COM2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom