Matching D/IO's between ADAM & LinMot

WOW Thanks exabmorgan

Awesome find!... I suspected... That's what I get buying legacy gear on eBay... It turns'out it's a lousy D/IO module for LinMot drives (also legacy) Having real problems with it. going to go directly to the Drive from the Red Lion HMI.. No PLC .. No nothin' else... :) Using A version of RS485 LinRS.... What could go wrong.

Similar Topics

sir, while running program in codsys an error occur 'C0138: No matching 'FB_Init' method found for instantiation of FbPowerPlantControl.' how to...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a Power Flex 755 that is pulling material (fpm) across conveyor rollers that are controlled by a Powerflex 525 (rpm). I am probably...
Replies
Views
I have a 1771-IFE/C analog card where the data that is showing in the I/O config is not matching what is the actual register that the data is...
Replies
Views
I'm running a PLC simulation software and I have a client Qt, I get the data which is a temperature from the PLC and it's running its own internal...
Replies
Views
I have a scenario (it's a game) where the player has a dozen phone jacks (think 1/4" headphone, not telephone) and a half dozen patch cables that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom