PC and PLC Communication

DiegoE

Hi, good, was wondering if it is possible to exchange data between a PC and a PLC with Ethernet and Python, how can I make this announcement?

Thank you!:D

I have not tried this, but you can develop Python within Visual Studio and use .NET controls. AdvancedHMI is built with .NET, so you may be able to add Python projects to AdvancedHMI:

http://ironpython.net/

If your PLC is an Allen Bradley or supports Modbus, this may be an option.

Hi Guys, I got to see a post about TSend, TRecv, TCon, so to see the works but do not know how to do this, someone has something to help me?

Thank you!:)

Similar Topics

i have two plc 1. s7-1212dc/dc/dc ip; 192.168.0.1 2. s7-1500 1513-1pn ip; 192.168.3.2 i need to get data from plc1 to plc2. any idea how to do...
Replies
Views
I have created a project in TIA Portal v16 Upd6 with S7-1200 (6ES7214-1AG40-0XB0) and WinCC Unified (PC station). The communication between the...
Replies
Views
Hello We have installed several G.E. Fanuc 90 70 PLC Everything was ok but suddenly we can not communicate anymore with any PLC with the software...
Replies
Views
Apologies for not being the best IDEC programmer. I recently was doing some inspections on a site that had 3 FC6A IDEC processors. The issue is...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom