Panelmate Pro config download

kevin91172

I got a new Lap top with just USB ports.I have got a RS-232 adapter and know it works an other things.Problem is how do I edit The PanelMate Configuration Editor(Version 2.10.6.10c6)port paramenters for I can Up/down load?

Steve I emailed Eaton on this,But always try this site to see who will help me with my Tech. problem first and this site always win so far.My computer has 3 USB ports 4,5,&6.I found an easy solution with Directsoft.Lets see what they got for me.

From Control Panel, you can change the assignment of your USB port to any COM port not currently in use. Go to the device manager, expand the ports and right click on the one with your adapter. Look at the properties/Port settings/Advanced to get to the COM port setup.

I did not have that "Privilege" to go under advanced.BUT Eaton called me back.If I have the app.is opened and plug in the device it will not rec. the new com.under port par.I had to close the app.,reopen then BAM it was just there.Got me config. downloaded,now I'm going home to have a beer.