Omron PLC- CJ1W-DA021 Analog output Programming help required

noorloai

Hi all,

I only do PLC Programming on and off and have never done programming analog stuff therefor I need a pointer in the right direction.

We have been asked to add digital air regulator to our xpleater machine. I am using sysmac studio with the CJ1WDA021 this module has 2points analog outputs to control the digital regulator measured pressure in psi.

Simply, PLC will calculate the necessary tension pressure. This will be the base multiplied by one of two constants coming from the HMI. This pressure value will be converted to an appropriate analog output value which will be sent to the analog output module.

I have added the module to the cpu rack, and did the configuration from the right side (Edit special unit settings) I used 1-5V (4-20mA) output signal range.

The set value is the number between 0-4000 BUT HOW CAN I FIGURE THIS NUMBER base on what? see the attached picture!

Another question, how can I determine what the appropriate analog out values need to be to have the digital regulator deliver the correct pressure?

Thanks again for any support you can provide.

1.jpg 2.jpg

I cannot help you with Studio as I refuse to use it - I use CX-One. I detest tag based programming - too slow - too fiddly. As far as the card goes 0-4000 = either 1-5V or 4-20ma. You may have to turn bits on for the analogues to work - in CX-One if the address allocated is 2000 then bits 2000.00 and 1000.01 have to be turned on to enable the outputs.

I cannot help you with Studio as I refuse to use it - I use CX-One. I detest tag based programming - too slow - too fiddly. As far as the card goes 0-4000 = either 1-5V or 4-20ma. You may have to turn bits on for the analogues to work - in CX-One if the address allocated is 2000 then bits 2000.00 and 1000.01 have to be turned on to enable the outputs.

Please I need a little help with a CQM1 plc and a DA021 because I need to control a sysdrive 3G3EV with the DA021, i dont know exactly how configure too 4-20ma and to what address send the data to be converted to Analog output, i see something about APR function but I dont see any practical example