EPLAN Interuption Point Prefix

james2288

Hi everybody,

Hoping to find an Eplan expert on here.

Having trouble whenever I copy and paste an interruption point, I always end up with a "-" prefix infront of my interution point DT.

For example:

>24V is the DT name but after I copy and paste it elsewhere it becomes >-24V

Is there some way of removing this automatically?

Cheers

Capture.PNG

This orefix is a part of the IEC-norm (IEC 61346-2)that is used for the names of electrical symbols.

This IEC-norm or a different norm is automatically used by Eplan. I guess that's the reason why this happens with a copy/past.

Similar Topics

On all pages of my project i have a lot of information, texts and details that should not not be shown. I can remove them for each part apart from...
Replies
Views
Good morning colleagues, Does anyone know the cost of an EPLAN license and where I can buy it from an official distributor?
Replies
Views
Hi, I searched in forum but haven't found anything similar.. I am looking for Eplan .edz files/macros. I don't have access to data portal so maybe...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Currently I am using Eplan p8 and faced (while creating a panel) with a challenge in finding a device called DIN mounting rail...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am new to Eplan and I inherited a project that was designed in Eplan and needs rework. I was informed that the Eplan project was on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom