PanelMate config transfer over RSLinx DH+

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
Years ago I tried to load my PanelMate program using the network transfer options. It was a Panelmate 3000 Power Series connected via DH+ to a PLC5/40. I had trouble and just went to the serial port to get it done. Now we've got newer software and hardware and I was going to give it another shot. I am using PanelMate Transfer Utility v 2.10.6.10e1, and RSLinx v2.43.01.23 (CPR 6) with a PanelMate 3000 Power Pro. I have the DH+ driver v4.89 installed in the PanelMate. When I select "Enter Network Transfer Mode" I get an error "Remote Transfer Option not installed" Do I have to purchase this, or can it be downloaded, and does it install from a floppy like the other options? I can't seem to find it on the web.

Many thanks
Paul C.