Reading PCS7 CFCs

infineum

In another life, I developed a large project in PCS7 V5.0. I created some custom function blocks and simulation logic that I would like to use. I am now working with Step 7 and Siemens PLCs. I tried opening the charts folder to view some CFCs in my old PCS7 project in Step 7. I get an error PCS7 hierarchy is not complete. I am using Step7 Pro V5.3 with CFC V6.0. I do not have access to the current version of PCS7. I seem to remember being successful by copying the PCS7 chart folder into a new Step7 project and recompiling. It does not work anymore. Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, i would like to read in pcs7 v8.2 the actual day of the month(ex 1 or 25 of the month) i used as attached read_CLK AND DT_DATE but...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I don't know why setup of password became challenging and weird. After setting up the password and try to upload the ladder from the plc...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have a plc i need to get info from for a site im working on: I have a 1764 Micro Logix 1500 LSP Series C (See Attached Image) im...
Replies
Views
Hi to everybody. I need to read the first 12 characters of the message that a barcode reader sends to the ascii card (1734-rs232 ascii) and I...
Replies
Views
Hey, I have a PowerMonitor1000 I'm using for voltage control. The problem is it doesn't seem to read voltage until it gets to about 200V...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom