Rockwell 558x major non recoverable fault (MNRF)

pegla00

Hi All,

Recently, while working with brand new 558x processors (L81E and L81ES), I saw on initial program download that both PLCs generated MNRF.

Prior to download, both programs compiled with no errors and warnings. In both programs initial CPU was the Emulator V30.

After re-creating programs from scratch with correct CPUs, downloads were successful and no minor or major faults were issued since.

Has anybody had similar situation?

I don't know if it applies to you but I believe I read where there were an/some issues with V30.011 in those and it was recommended to flash them to V30.014 or maybe V31.

Similar Topics

I have a PH meter that I am trying to bring its data into 1756-L81. I have downloaded the Rockwell MODBUS AOI kit, but I am not sure if I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently I saw a graphic from any Rockwell App, I cant identify which one is. Attached a SS. Its used to see dashboard from datapoints and...
Replies
Views
I'm working with a project that contains some routines in ST but mostly in ladder. Am I correct in assuming this 'rung': DB1001DO._01AV55_OPEN :=...
Replies
Views
I noticed in Rockwell AOIs, they add a BOOL Output parameter at the end of the "Parameters" list of each AOI that carries the same name as the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom