Flexlogix I/O Modules

There is a family of Allen-Bradley distributed modular I/O called Bulletin 1794 FLEX I/O. It has been around since the late 1990s.

There was also an Allen-Bradley Logix-family controller called FlexLogix, which used that I/O as its local I/O bus. It was never very popular and was discontinued years ago.

There is also a modern modular I/O family used with ControlLogix-family controllers called Bulletin 5094 Flex 5000.

There may also be non-Rockwell automation products that have a similar name.

Do you have a specific question about a new or existing system or module ?

Actually i have a project which we are using the Following Controller.
PLC- Rockwell Control Logix Controller with Flexlogix I/O modules.

As someone that inherited a system running on FlexLogix, my interpretation of that requirement is to use Flex IO modules.

The FlexLogix PLC neatly connected to Flex IO as a normal PLC, so the company may want to keep the same IO modules they already use on their site.

The beauty of Flex I/O is the same for many other similar products, Ethernet based + other communications so act as remote I/O to reduce machine wiring, Small footprint and can be mounted directly on terminal rail no need for wiring from I/O to terminals as the I/O block acts like terminal block.