OT: Join PLCS.net LinkedIn page

RheinhardtP

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi All, with Phil Melore's (Site creator) approval, we have created a PLCS.net LinkedIN page for our members. The purpose of this group is not to replace the PLCS.net forums and will not accommodate any technical discussions that belong on the main forum boards.

The main purpose is for members of PLCS.net to network and interface on a social platform. LinkedIn is widely used in the job market and the platform is designed and optimized for better job seeking opportunities and interactions.

Advertising will be allowed in this group but it will be at the admins discretion. The idea is that we get to know your products and companies better through this social platform.

Hope to see you soon!!

If you already have a profile please join us here!!!!

You can also search for PLCS.net in the LinkedIn search bar.

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/7072941

This group will rely on the members to give it some life. Feel free to share news/jobs ect. from your own profiles to help us make it an interactive platform.

Hope to see you soon!!

Rheinhardt

I have basically left Linkedin and will never fully go back. I placed on my profile what I do and I was belted by reps in Australia wanting to sell me gear plus Indian, Chinese and Russian companies wanting to form business relationships. One rep in Australia was so persistent trying to sell me PLCs I opted out - have a very small presence there now under a different sign in - no details - almost undercover. There are always PMs - I will not be going there.
Bad experience. FB is not much better.

I have basically left Linkedin

Signing up for this was the first time I had been on there in about two years and never had a FaceBook account... guess you need to pick your poison, this is my "Internet Fun" :site: I get to learn a few things everyday

Fairly new programmer, just joined the forums, and now saw this so created a linkedin account. Guess I might as well go all in with surrounding myself with knowledgeable people.