Communicate GE Workbench 5.0 with Series 90-30 PLC

Hello friends,

I'm facing an issue while communicating cimplicity HMI 5.0 with GE PLC Series 90-30. Scada backup provided to me is using protocol series 90 Ethernet, the problem is when i start the project and check the device (quickview) i'm getting device down.

I've also tried by creating a new project with s90 triplex to communicate but no success.

While communicating from versapro 2.0 for logic it's communicating with PLC, so can't say Port is faulty.

Thanks in advance.

Are you also using an Ethernet connection for VersaPro or are you using serial communications for that? For Ethernet communications with the PLC are you using a CPU with a built-in Ethernet port or an Ethernet communications module?

Version 5.0 is a very old Cimplicity release. VersaPro is very old PLC programming software. How old is the PLC?

I'm using Ethernet connection. yes, CPU is having inbuilt ethernet port through which i'm trying to communicate.

Yes, it's very old versions used by one of my customer. o_O