Beckhoff Twincat help

matt_sd

Hello, I am developing a PLC program in Twincat. I am experienced in Allen Bradley SLCs, Control Logix and Siemens S7 but never used twincat softPLC software before and having some problems. I would like to see the best way to organise the project as far as the seperate process areas the code will control, creating function blocks and reusing instances of them.

If anyone could email me some projects or demo code it would be appreciated so I can see how the project is structured. Idealy in ladder or function blocks, any projects or just simple code to get me started. With twincat there is one demo project (a drill) but this is very simple with one routine in ST and that is it.

My email address is [email protected]

Thanks

Matt