Mitsubishi fx3s series plc to run servo motor ????

ECLAB

MITSUBISHI FX3S SERIES PLC TO RUN SERVO MOTOR ??

I have FX3S series PLC which have two axis control. I have application to run only in forward direction.

I need logic help how can i adjust the AMOUNT OF PULSES & FREQUENCY OF PULSES & AND RECEIVE PULSE COUNT FROM THE DRIVE ???

Any Hands ??

I am doing some servo control with a FX3U, but I assume the commands are similar.

Look up DDRVA and DDRVI. These are the commands to drive the servo in absolute or incremental modes. This should put you on the right track.

Dave

Similar Topics

I am trying to run 11 mitsubishi fr e720 vfd's with a fx3s plc fited with fx3u ADP -md card I have been told to use the ADPRW comand has anyone...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am a greenhorn in programming. Can anyone help me with a GX Works ladder logic example of programming a real time clock. I want to...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Just wanted to get some feedback about peoples experiences with these controllers and the programming software. I had a pretty simple...
Replies
Views
I'm looking to get some spare keys for this PLC. Does anyone know a source or have a part number? My searches are turning up nothing at the moment.
Replies
Views
I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom