Wich plc

t0r3r0s

Greetings.

I need some help about plc.
I try to build aplication for servo directing.
I need a pic which has the ability to give output in the range of 0-10 Vdc, this voltage is for directing speed of servo motor.
I have this driver for servo motor ABB DKH-E2601 and wiring is on the picture
http://pokit.org/get/?4ca027550781ce9f643cd8b5e13addcd.jpg

I use 2 servo motor one for clutch one for knif , this maschin is for makeing plastic bags.

Can anyone help me to choose plc , I prefer siemens equipment.

Thank you

Which cpu 214 DC/DC/DC , DC/DC/rly,AC/DC/rly ?

Depends what supply and digital input/output configuration you want.

I normally preffer DC/DC/DC, it means supply is 24VDC, digital input signals must be 24VDC and digital outputs produce 24VDC.
I preffer to actuate high inductive loads with 24VDC and interface relay, but you can also use relay output, depends what will you control.

PS.
Ako treba možemo i na našem jeziku :).

EDIT:
As I see you have only 2 frequency converters. As they most likely have passive signals (no voltage) for start/stop maybe it is best to use relay outputs, if there is no other load.

Last edited:
Depends what supply and digital input/output configuration you want.

I normally preffer DC/DC/DC, it means supply is 24VDC, digital input signals must be 24VDC and digital outputs produce 24VDC.
I preffer to actuate high inductive loads with 24VDC and interface relay, but you can also use relay output, depends what will you control.

PS.
Ako treba možemo i na našem jeziku :).

EDIT:
As I see you have only 2 frequency converters. As they most likely have passive signals (no voltage) for start/stop maybe it is best to use relay outputs, if there is no other load.
Hehe nisam vidio odakle si odmah , a lakse je na nasem .
Hvala na ovim informacijama pomoce mi oko izbora .
Ako imas mail il da si na drustvenim mrezama posalji u pvt .

Hvala jos jednom