slc5/03 to plc5 message transmission using robotics modems and pstn line

donaldk87

Hello,ive got a plc 5 reading data from an slc5/03 40 miles up the river. It is done using two us robotics modems and a pstn telephone line both connected serial to each plc. There was a lightning strike frying both modems and no documentation has been left onsite to reconfigure i.e at commands, im going round in circles with this, can anyone shed any light on how to set up both ends?

Similar Topics

Ran into an issue the other day where a network of PLC's (3 PLC5's with ethernet sidecars and a single SLC 5/05) all faulted at the same time. The...
Replies
Views
I have recently been working on a project that involves a PLC5/40 system and a SLC5/04 networked together through DH+. I've setup a MSG...
Replies
Views
I've got a tough integration question (for me anyway) I have an existing DH+ network. I am installing a new SLC5/05 on an ethernet network that...
Replies
Views
I have wasted a week trying to figure out how to connect an SLC5/03 with my laptop. I do not have and can not Buy the 1747 UIC and PC3 cables. I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect to SLC5/03 using an FTDI usb to rs232 with female to female converter at 1 end... however I can not connect to it ... the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom