How Update Firmware Siemens S7-300?

rodrigoevaldo

Hi people!
I have a CPU 315F-2DP (315-6ff01-0ab0) and Micro Memory CARD
512KB S C-V3 ES:02 (6ES7953-8LJ11-0AA0).
The maintenance technician formatted (in the Windows) this card!

So how can I recover this card?
Otherwise, how can I update the firmware? You can update using a usb read SD CARD (or in the laptop SD CARD)?

Thank you.

Just for correctness, "firmware" is the term used for the basic operating system in the CPU.

You may have a chance to restore an image of an exactly similar MMC card by using the utility mentioned in this thread:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=5347
It shall be done in a regular flash card reader.
I have had good experience using it with an external card reader via USB. The internal flash card reader in my laptop did not work.

You need an exactly similar MMC card to make the image.
When OK, the S7 program has to be loaded again on the MMC card.