Siemens WINCC trending option

dbozic

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,

I need recommendation for a best solution of trending data on the PC.
We have a S7-300 with a PN port and S7-300 with DP/MPI port.
We would buy for this PLC a communication processor with PN port(6GK7343-1EX30-0XE0).
This PLCs would be connected over ethernet switch with PC.
The goal is to record trends and be able to plot them (at least 1 year minimum)and make reports (which would include recipe steps and drawing a graph of production).
Can you recommend some Siemens software which would be practical for application.
It would be good if there is a database of all production and you can access it to make a report from the timeframe you are interested in. Could you please direct me to the best solution?
If you need some more parameters I will provide them!

Thanks!