Exporting DeviceNet Input/Output tables

phuz

Aside from the "Export I/O Details" option when you right click on the DeviceNet scanner, is there a way to do a full export that would include the Input/Output tables and their mapping? I am trying to build a cross-reference for a PLC5 to a CLX conversion and having that mapping to compare to the new mapping would be great.

From the File menu, select "Generate Report".

The output is an HTML file with the Scanlist summary and mapping, as well as parameter lists for all the devices.

From the File menu, select "Generate Report".

The output is an HTML file with the Scanlist summary and mapping, as well as parameter lists for all the devices.

I had tried that, but it doesn't really provide much. Doesn't have the input/output mapping tables.

It shows this:

Input Memory
Discrete
Nothing Mapped
Block Xfer 62
Memory Offset Bit Length Node Message Type
N39:1.0 368 03, 1794-ADN DeviceNet Flex... Polled

...but that doesn't really give you anything. I was hoping for something like what you see when you click on the Input/Output tabs, where you can drill into each IO module.

Looks like I'll be doing this manually. :D