Does RS 6200 Series Software Have Master Install Keys??

Hi all,

Hope someone can answer this for me.. Does Rockwell Software 6200 Series have master install keys like the AI or Logix software?? Reason I'm asking, ive got the 5 install disks here, but no master key install disk, and am wondering if I SHOULD have one..

Thanks

Andrew Evenson

6200-series does not have a copy protection mechanism, therefore there's no Master Disk. It's on the honor system.

Similar Topics

So, I'm really just trying to get some experience by practicing with arrays. I'm using studio 5000 v33. I have one rung with an XIC bit that's...
Replies
Views
I tried researching but I still don't quite get it. As far as I understood, it's used after a function is called in STL and then if the function...
Replies
Views
Today I was trying to install firmware update to new out of the box CompactLogix processor. CompactFLASH dialog box did not show any revisions...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I am trying to connect to a Zebra printer. I can print the label with hyperterminal both by RS232 and TCP/IP. Now, I am trying to...
Replies
Views
My PLC (S7-1200) and HMI (KTP-1200 Basic) has been delivered on-site to the customer. To be able to do "off-line" updates to the code, I am using...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom