Siemens S7 TCP/IP Protocol

Hi Geert,

you are not the same as "williGo" on sps-foren.de ?

As a funny coincidence he also wants to make a connection between S7 and Mitsubishi via Ethernet, and he seems to have managed it HERE .

JesperMP said:
Hi Geert,

you are not the same as "williGo" on sps-foren.de ?

As a funny coincidence he also wants to make a connection between S7 and Mitsubishi via Ethernet, and he seems to have managed it HERE .

No, I am not the same guy. I looked at the post, but he already has a connection (but with problems). The thing I need is the protocol so I know what messages I can send...

Thanks for your answers so far!

it seems that he is not alive anymore on that forum (at least, he is not reacting to any of my private messages), so maybe someone here knows where I can find the protocol??

I've posted this many times. It's a sample VB application with the stuff needed to talk to a Siemens PLC using native TCP over ethernet.
Have fun!