S7-1500 with a CAB Printer via TCP/IP

cesar22

Hello guys,

I'm wondering if any of you had used a tcp connection with a printer & TSEND_C and TRCV_C blocks in TIA Portal. I need some advices to print a custom label with a logo, a barcode and some text.

Thanks in advance.

You are not giving much away here. One thing to consider is that you only need to use one of the _C blocks depending on whether you are running a client or a server. To create a client you use TSEND_C to connect to the client and TRCV to service incoming data.
For a server configure TRCV_C to incoming accept connections and TSEND to reply.

For a printer you are connecting to a server so you use a TSEND_C to connect and TRCV to get responses.

Similar Topics

Hi all Trying to remotely connect to a TIA Portal PLC. I can ping it without a problem but can't get my software to connect. I've opened port...
Replies
Views
Been fighting all morning with a stubborn HMI. It just won´t connect with the plc. attaching from settings. Have i missed anything? Both plc and...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Maybe I am overthinking this issue, but here is what I have going on. I have a program running for a water valve on a DI system. We...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am programming in S7-1500, V17. I have some blocks from a drive manufacturer that are not compiling and giving me an error "Invalid...
Replies
Views
I have set up comms between an S7-1512SP-1 PN plc programmed with TIA v17 and an S7-314C programmed with Simatic S7 using GET and PUT blocks in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom