Prevent dust collection inside the enclosure

swapi1123

We am planning to build an electrical enclosure on the manufacturing line. The only concern is to prevent dust from getting collected inside the enclosure. We will be providing with an pulsating airflow from the top of the enclosure to blow of the dust. With respect to the airflow, what are the things that we need to consider? What kind of air filter or pressure regulator do we need?

Are you planning on using an Exair unit or equivalent?
https://www.exair.com/n12cc.html

These systems come with or give recommendation of type of filter and pressure regulator.
If the cabinet stays at positive pressure, of even a few inches, you will be okay.

Don't think you need pulsating airflow, and it may be detrimental.

I would go with these
Thermoelectric Air Conditioners, cold plates, liquid chillers, Peltier coolers
First I would recommend you use a NEMA 4 enclosure even though it is inside the plane the NMA 12 will still leak
I would avoid any device that uses the plant air compressor air
Plant Air always has oil in the compressed air that oil will eventually end up coating all the components in the panel and make a real mess.
I have seen those used many times and they always end up with the oil and dust coating everything.
With the Teca units there is no outside air exchange so everything stays clean

I would go with these
Thermoelectric Air Conditioners, cold plates, liquid chillers, Peltier coolers
First I would recommend you use a NEMA 4 enclosure even though it is inside the plane the NMA 12 will still leak
I would avoid any device that uses the plant air compressor air
Plant Air always has oil in the compressed air that oil will eventually end up coating all the components in the panel and make a real mess.
I have seen those used many times and they always end up with the oil and dust coating everything.
With the Teca units there is no outside air exchange so everything stays clean

I have used a few Exair units. If filtered properly, no oil.
Thermoelectric is the way to go, but depends on heat generated in cabinet can make them costly.
It is okay for the Nema 12 to leak some as long as cabinet is slightly positive pressure.
If Nema 4 enclosure, you would not have to worry about dust anyway...