GE RX3I Analog Input card

jgunnels

Hello All,

I am setting up a new RX3I test Rack with random I/O cards and a ( Horner ) HE693ADC420 analog input card. I do have a running system to duplicate and have setup the config the same way on this card ( see attached ). using a fluke current source I am not seeing any change on %AI0001,2,3,4 ? any ideas on this? Also I have swapped out the horner card with a new one just to make sure its not bad. Any Ideas?

Using Proficy 9.8 sim 9 rack is on a IC695CHS016 16 slot rack

Joe

Horner.jpg

The hardware configuration looks good. The wring diagram shows jumpers between terminals 5 - 7 for channel 1 (%A1001), terminals 6 - 8 for channel 2, terminals 15 - 17 for channel 3 and 16 - 18 for channel 4. Are those in place on your system?
When you applied the signal from the Fluke and got no response, did you try reversing the leads?