Rockwell website

Working for me, I wonder if it's an international problem, since me and I assume Operaghost are in the US and the people who can't access it are outside the USA

Yeah, for whatever reason they're not properly redirecting the naked domain.

A good reason to a company is every redirect registration is another $50 a year, and at that rate would have to sell 0.00025 more PLCs a year to cover it. Or raise the price of each TechConnect contract $150 to each customer.

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I have Windows 7. Using XP mode to use Internet Explorer to go on the Rockwell Automation website to download RS Logix 5000...
Replies
Views
I am new to this company. I am still trying to stabilize my laptop crash . I have 2 Windows XP coming Wednesday. I was digging in some drawers and...
Replies
Views
I am trying to download RSEmulate500 today. The website seems to be partially down. I can get some places, but not there. Can someone point me in...
Replies
Views
To go along with the Rockwell forums thread.... has anyone noticed how convoluted, complicated and confusing the Rockwell/AB website is? At times...
Replies
Views
Hi!! I'm looking for Temperature rise calculation software from Rockwell, I just download "Product selection toolbox 2022" but this software is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom