Manual for System Lauer LCA450

I've been asked to look into replacing this obsolete HMI interface to a equally obsolete Siemens S5-95U which is to stay for now. From the drawings the interface to the PLC is not via any coms but is via hard wired IO. 8 outputs from PLC to the text display part of the unit and then then 8 PLC outputs and 8 PLC inputs to the keyboard part.

We have an uncommented upload of the S5 code, PLC panel drawings and the machine manual showing how the machine operator panel is driven to run the machine.

Can any one supply or share a link where I can get some more information on the Lauer LCA450 please.

Thankyou.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Greetings everyone, I'm in need of the Foxboro I/A series System Equipment Installation Manual document number B0193AC. I've looked all over for...
Replies
Views
Hello, On the mitsubishi site ( http://www.mitsubishi-automation.com/service.html ) they say "The new System Q training course manual is...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I'm working on Honeywell HC900. I am using the PID block. I have attached the Switch and loop block to it as well. I have attached a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm assisting a friend remotely with a VFD he's planning on buying and looking for a manual before hand to start planning. It's a Vikye. The...
Replies
Views
This may be a long shot, but would anyone have paperwork on the Nedap 3.5 KW Driver ( Ballast) UV lamp ballast Modbus can communicate with the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom