can anyone describe these functions?

waggs

Hiya Guys,
Here are some functions that I am trying to crossreference to A-B. I'm sure the ladder was written for a Hitachi but I'm not sure as the print the customer has says Omron on the top of the ladder list. I'm going to assume its correct. Can anyone give me an idea of what these are and briefly how they function, or even if they are Hitachi? I've tried downloading some Hitachi software but not having any luck getting it to run yet. Thanks fellas...

waggs

scan.jpg

DIf

Wegg
I can't confim if this is hitachi or not ,
Dif function :is a one shot it's similar to OSR in AB
SFR function :Is a shift Right function
This is just from comparisons with instructions in other plcs .i hope that this would help.
THX

Hesham,
Thank you very much for your reply. This does help me alot. I am getting a good start on converting customer's program now. I just need to find what the IFR function is. Thank you. :)

Bob

IFR is a hitachi Process Stepping function.

Here's a linkto a chart that lists a whole bunch of Hitachi function codes.

http://www.kems.com.sg/qr-hpfct.htm

I am not a Hitachi expert, but I don't think that everyone out the manufacturing PLC's really does. Hitachi may well make Omron, or vice versa. Look at the Koyo line, and Moellers "easy". I chuckle when I see an A-B "easy" relay, wondering what they paid for it.

regards.......casey

Thanks Casey,
Good info as always here on the forum. For anyone's info, Lighthouse PLC's, http://www.lighthouseplcs.com , is the North American supplier for Hitachi PLC's. I even received a personal call from Mr. Tim Davis today to help me with the info I was looking for. Now to decypher these and put them into A-B...lol. Thanks again for the help fellas...as my teenage son would say...word!

Bob :site: