Errors on screen load with FT View SE Client

dl5051

I have a screen with many parameter place holder with that are being populated using the Global Object Parameter Values method. When the screen loads in test mode there are no errors but when displayed in the client several of the items fail to populate the placeholder for the parameter and fail to resolve with the PLC. If I replace the placeholder with its value directly in the global object there is no error. Is there a hard limit to the amount of entries or some kinda of timeout to the load of the page? The same tags error each time but again they work without error in test mode.

Last edited: